ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

YAY!!

YAY!!! Today, Larks and I went swimming in Ish's Foot. It was lots 'o fun. We had nothing to do there, so we swam back and forth and screamed at each other underwater. Here is what I remember:

Me: Shall I load my potato cannon?

What Larks thought I said: I think Sue is president, yeah! (or something like that...)

That's all I remember...except that the flight home was very cold, and I, personally, was freezing when we got home. And Evan, our RAWRcat was extremely angry when we got home, because we left the American at home with Evan.

I currently have a paper towel sfutted in each ear to get the water out of them. Now my Focus, Atticus, is trying to pull the paper towels out of my ears.
A Focus is a tiny dragon that stays with you wherever you go. Only certain people have Focuses, not everyone. Larks and I have special Focuses, ours change color with our mood. Other Focuses don't. Larks and I call our Focuses 'Mood Dragons'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown