ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stuffed animals.

Evan keeps on destroying his stuffed animals, and I keep on making new ones for him. I'm the official stuffed animal maker of Elsewhere as well as a higher power. I enjoy making stuffed animals, not so much for Evan, but for the kids of Elswhere. I always carry some with me if I go into major cities.

The other day, I found two lion fluffies on the island and they followed me home, Larks suggested the names Kit and Kaboodle. Right now, they are blocking my view of the screen and begging to be fed. Rather annoying.

And I'm trying to come up with a design to make lion fluffy stuffed animals.

3 comments:

Betafish said...

you mean *I* named them.

Crystal said...

oh, yeah..going to fix that.

Rei said...

have you tried making the stuffed animals outter pieces out of harder material?

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown