ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's the climbing thing...

Yeah, I don't like heigths, like Larka said...I have no clue why, as I'm flying around a lot...and sky dancing...It could be that I'm a winged wolf person and Larka is a winged cat person...I don't know...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mephiles said...

probably being in motion distracts you from the imminate below... being that i have no wings and i've "flown" a few times, it seems fun, until gravity kicks in...

Crystal said...

I mainly worry about finding handholds and footholds.

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown