ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Swimming...

I think Crystal and I plan on going swiming at Ish's Foot next weekend. It should be fun.
I realized there was something I failed to mention about Elsewhere in the Intro blog. I'm just so used to it that I didn't think of it, but everyone in Elsewhere has a narrator in their head. Mine has a british accent for some reason... I don't know about Crystal's...people generally don't talk about these things... Well, I'm off to make an archive of everything "Elsewhere". Laters.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown