ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bubbles.

There's a bubble. I know it. I've known it for a few days now. Then I found it. In Meesh. It was scary. Then I popped it. It made me go insane and laugh maniacally. I'm okay now. At least I think I am...

A few days ago I had a dream...there was an odd creature... a llama-bird-thing. Then I saw it in Elsewhere. Now it's following me around. I named it Louis.

I forgot to tell you about Jorje. Jorje is a small yellow bird that follows me wherever I go and randomly drops things and lands on my head. Only Crystal and I can see him.

and I forgot about Focuses. They are little creatures that control our trains of thought. Not everyone has one. Some people have some control over their own train of thought. Crystal and I don't. We both have baby dragon focuses. They're named Atticus and Aramis... and very cute :D

3 comments:

Rei said...

wait wait wait... those things focus your mind... sounds almost as crazy as the borg from star trek...
a bubble making you insane... now that sounds interesting...

Crystal said...

You don't want to be around her when a Bubble of Mania pops around her...its scary...O.o

Rei said...

bubble of Mania? that sounds like some strait out of a video game... what was it... "Tree of Mana" or something i'm thinking of thinking of...?

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown