ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Swimming

We went swimming at Ish's Foot yesterday. We were rather bored because we didn't take any friends along, but we managed to swim a few laps across the lake (which is a long distance, you should know) and screamed at eachother from across the lake. It was pretty funny. I don't remember what was really said, but here are a few funny mishearings. "My backpack is gay", "I think Sue is the president, YEAH!", hmm....there was something about kittens and chickens and squirrels... IDR. I have a bad memory for things I want to remember. As Crystal said, it was a long, cold flight home, my feet and eyes hurting for some reason, and then Evan throwing a fit...bleh. I was wiped out once I got home. AND I had a horrible headache I still havn't been rid of.

Today... I am making rock candy. It's amazing how much sugar can dissolve in heated water. I've gone through one bag already and I got a villager to go out to bring me another one...and it's still not hard to mix in. The water is so dense with sugar that the spoon floats in it. It's disgustingly sweet-smelling...and just...ugh! GRRRRR........

1 comments:

Rei said...

uh... how exactly does one make rock candy... i've wondered whether some body just takes a vat of boiling sugar and dip rocks in it or what...

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown