ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Monday, May 4, 2009

For Those of You Who Noticed...

For those of you who noticed my ears and hair don't match, that's because I dyed my ears, not my hair...and my tail...my natural color is a reddish-brown color. My ears and tail have been dyed for a few weeks now, and should wash out in a few days...so yeah. There's your explaination of that.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Betafish said...

maybe next time (if there is a next time) you should just go for a brighter reddish color...

Crystal said...

yeah.

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown