ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Monday, May 11, 2009

EEEEEK!

My throat hurts from screaming this morning.

Here's what happened:



At 1 A.M. something landed on my window with a splat, I turned my lamp on, and on my window, there was a greenish-brownish blob was on my window. Smiling at me! The smile was really creepy. I screamed bloody murder. That is how bad it scared me. Then Fluffle flew into my room, followed by Larka, who looked confused. All I could do was point at my window, in shock.

Later Larks told me it was a Creepy, not a Creepie. A Creepie is a stick thing that's in Meesh. I've run into one...they aren't fun. Unless it's crazy.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Betafish said...

Like that one in Meesh that thought he was "Santa Claus" or something like that... XD

Crystal said...

yeah...that time, I laughed...one of the few times I've been to Meesh...

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown