ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Lack of Water

Crystal and I havn't gone swimming in like... more than a week! :( I feel so... so... dry. It's yucky.

I bleached my hair. I am now about 50% blonde. I also did the tips of my ears to match. It looks pretty cool.

Oh my! ...Cuttlefish.

4 comments:

Rei said...

so hair dye makes you act like the stereo type or is that you acting?

-_-"

Betafish said...

erm...? quoi? I didn't act blonde.

Rei said...

-_-"

i've always considered the stereotypical type of blond to not only be stupid but have a seemingly short attention span as well...

Betafish said...

Oh. Well, that's just how I always am and always have been. I have serious ADD. I can't sit and think about anything for more than a few min. no matter how hard I try.

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown