ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAI THAR.

I have been super busy lately, so I havn't posted in a while, but I don't know why Crystal hasn't. She got back from her trip with Ish a while ago. >.< I had some work to do in the northern regions. So.... in my absence I...
Made friends with a pink cloud krokodie.
Took a ride on a raft thing down a fast river, just for fun.
Found a piece of Ish's egg, it had one of his baby feather on it :D
Played with baby griffins in the wild griffin enclave.
Fell down a very deep dark hole and had to climb out because it was too tight for my wings.
and I'll tell the rest later, I just felt like posting to show that I'm still here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown