ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pointy.

That was the first word that popped into my head. >.<
Anywhoo, Crystal left yesterday to do some work in the northern regions with Ish. I decided to stay behind. Ish left me in charge of the mainland, and someone has to take care of our pets, anyway. At least she took Koray with her. He's at a weird stage where he tries to eat everything. He almost ate my firesnake yesterday. -.-

I've been working on an animated video for the Elsewherian Encyclopedia, and so far, this is what I look like. I havn't made Crystal's character yet.


Photobucket
That's formal/traditional Elsewherian clothing. I added textures to everything, but my computer wont let me export the animation for some reason, so it won't show. >.< Once, I've go tit figured out I'll get the video up, or at least a better picture. The wings need work, and my face is a weird shape...the hands are at a weird angle...but other than that I think it's okay.

3 comments:

Rei said...

O.O
it looks like it came out of that cartoon show I accidently watched once that seems to come on late at night on cartoon network.

Betafish said...

accidently...? and what show? o.0

Rei said...

I can't remember whats it called... only watched it once... came on around 9:00PM or 9:30PM

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown