ATTENTION!

We need more followers! So if anyone out there reads this blog and likes it, PLEASE follow us! Followers are an incentive to continue posting. We would like to know people's opinions of our world as well, so please put us on your followed list! We like to know you're interested!

Monday, June 15, 2009

I want a cookie.

Nevermind, I have one now. YAY!! :D

Well, I finally came up with a lion fluffly design for stuffed animals. I have to catch up with demands of the stuffed animals. Ugh.

I visited with Rei for a week since the last time I've been on. He's thinking about starting a comic. And...yeah.

Yeah, with what Larks said about the screaming at each other underwater. I'm the one that remembers stuff that we scream.
Me:(what I said) I want a cookie!
Larks:(what she thought I said) I raped Pacman. I raped Pokémon.

The last time we went to Ish's Foot, we found some of our freinds there, so we had more fun than usual there. At first it was just Larks and me, then some more people came, then Larka's freind, then more people, then my friend, and then more random people.

Yeah, anyway...we got invited to a lake party at the end of the week. I now for sure I'm going, not sure about Larks, though...and after that, I'm going on a trip for 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Rei said...

-.-"
my only bad part about starting comics is making sure I see them through to the end.
before I even start making it though i'd need the bios i've set up thus far to be finished in the aspects I want and there are several things i'm going to need to ask about.

Betafish said...

ask away!

Rei said...

let me see... for one, how restricted are the transformation spells all together and in what ways... two, how would a wizard/scientist/alchemist of Meesh who is somewhat successful and also a bit insane's clothes look like. and... what were the special add on spells and races again? (which is where as well).

and thats all the questions I have for now.

Post a Comment

Elsewhere. Farfalla is designed by Graziano Muscas | Ported to Blogger by Template-Godown